Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Kerman Unified School District
Kerman Unified School District Online Registration
This Online Registration system is for enrolling NEW STUDENTS only. If your child already attends KUSD, please Click Here to go to the Parent Portal.
Please Read the following information carefully:
- After completing the registration processes on this site, your child is not finished enrolling.
- You will have to schedule an appointment with the corresponding school in order to finalize your child's registration. You will need to bring a copy of the confirmation page as well as one of the following items:
- Certified copy of a birth record
- Statement by the local registrar or country recorder certifying the date of birth
- Baptism certificate
- Affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- And one of the following items:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payments receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil
- When entering in your child's name, YOUR CHILD'S NAME MUST MATCH WHAT IS ON HIS/HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- Your child's school selection will be determined by the District's established boundaries. The school you select may not be the one that your child is assigned to.
To start the New Student enrollment process, please select Enroll a New Student at the bottom of this page.